Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Baby Clothes

Baby clothes in my memory are cute, white little tie-side shirts. My mom told me she made all of us use Lipton. The only Lipton I knew is the tea brand. She told me that these are available at Divisoria. I am already huge and going to Divisoria will be very difficult so we went to an SM mall. I learned from the salespeople that they do not carry Lipton. I decided to go online and search for an online shop that sells Lipton baby clothes and I was not disappointed because I found this shop called Lipton Baby Garments and Accessories. I bought the following:


  • 3-6 months Tie-Side Long Sleeves 3 pcs/pack at 133Php
  • 3-6 months Tie-Side Short Sleeves 3 pcs/pack at 126Php
  • 3-6 months Tie-Side Sleeveless 3 pcs/pack at 119Php
  • Mittens 3 pcs/pack 84Php
  • 3-6 months White Pajamas 3 pcs/pack 133Php
  • 6-12 months White Pajamas 3 pcs/pack 133Php
  • 6-12 months Sando 2 x 3 pcs/pack 238Php
  • Bonnets 3 pcs/pack 84Php
They just charged me 50Php for the shipping fee. It took them one day to get my order to our door.
They also threw in a terry cloth baby bib for free.

I already looked around at SM and a Tie-Side Short Sleeves 3pc pack costs 250Php each. I really saved a lot by buying Lipton. I also checked the mittens for loose threads because my mom warned me that baby's fingers can get tangled and then this can cut baby's skin or worse even baby's finger. Yikes! That's enough to scare me plenty. The mittens, thankfully, are free of loose threads. The fabric also seems to be how I remember it from many years ago, 24 years ago to be exact since my sister is now 24.

I know I bought less than I planned to. Since we are cloth diapering, I expect to have baby's clothes washed more frequently so I guess it's alright if I do not go crazy buying all these cute clothes. I also bought bigger sizes, notice I did not get newborn sizes because I expect the baby to grow out of his clothes in no time. I can always order more in case I need more clothes anyway. My sister and my mom also gave us our baby's first set of clothes from Japan.

They got baby:


  • 12-18 months alligator onesie with a matching alligator inner shirt 
  • 12-36 months Dry Fit Sando 3 pcs/pack
  • 12-18 months Dry Fit Onesies 3 pcs/pack
  • 24 months Cotton Onesies 3 pcs/pack
  • 6 months Sailor Onesie
  • Frog Bath Towel
Seeing all these little pieces of clothing got me very excited. Two more months until I clothe our son in these!

No comments:

Post a Comment