Friday, September 18, 2015

Youji&Me Warehouse Sale: Boikido Wooden Toys

When I went to the Warehouse Sale, I only wanted to buy two Boikido items, the Boikido Blocks 50pcs and the Boikido Workbench with Constructions but then I saw other items. *sigh*

Here are the things that I am guilty of purchasing.
 
Boikido Magnetic Blackboard Double Sided
This comes with 10 magnetic numbers and 5 signs. I can imagine my husband teaching our son Math using this board. I am sure he can come up with fun games. He's good with kids. :)

Discount: 50%
Retail Price: 1329.75 PHP
Discounted Price: 664.90 PHP

Boikido Magnetic Numbers and Signs 55 pcs
I actually found this before I found the board. I almost missed on buying the board because they ran out on the day that I went to the sale. It was a good thing that one of the mommies there put the magnetic board back. We could always buy a white board which doubles as a magnetic board but most of the white boards have sharp corners. I am also not sure about the price of white boards. I had to get this because my husband will need more than 10 numbers to teach our son Math. :)

Discount: 50%
Retail Price: 679.75 PHP
Discounted Price: 339.90 PHP
Boikido Magnetic Capital Letters 59 pcs
I think this will be helpful in helping our son read and spell. I wish they could have just combined the lower case letters and the capital letters instead of splitting them into two different products.

Discount: 50%
Retail Price: 679.75 PHP
Discounted Price: 339.90 PHP


Boikido Magnetic Lower Case Letters 59 pcs
Again, I bought this because it can help us teach our son how to read and spell. I had to get this because they just had to have a separate package for lower case letters.

Discount: 50%
Retail Price: 679.75 PHP
Discounted Price: 339.90 PHP
Boikido Blocks 50 pcs
Of all the Boikido toys I purchased, this is probably the toy that our son will be able to enjoy first. I like this because we used to have something like this in plastic when we were young. I think our son might enjoy building things using these blocks while his grip is not strong enough for Duplo. This is part of the two items that I really intended to buy at the sale.

Discount: 50%
Retail Price: 2,389.75 PHP
Discounted Price: 1194.90 PHP

Boikido Workbench with Constructions
I can see my husband and my son bonding over this toy since it involves using tools and building. This promotes creativity and motor skills development.

Discount: 50%
Retail Price: 2,799.75 PHP
Discounted Price: 1399.90 PHP

Boikido Construction Set 40 pcs
I know this is the part where I went crazy and went ahead to buy even more Construction pieces. I was just thinking how they would have more fun if they had more parts that they can put together.

Discount: 50%
Retail Price: 1,929.75 PHP
Discounted Price: 964.90 PHP

 Boikido Animal Constructions 54 pcs
Again, I thought it would be fun if they had more things to use to assemble things.

Discount: 50%
Retail Price: 1,390.75 PHP
Discounted Price: 695.40 PHP






This ends my shopping spree. I have bought my son's toys for the next five years. I do hope he likes to build things otherwise, my husband and I will be the only ones playing with these. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment