Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Washing Essentials

I have read about how babies need their own mild laundry detergent and dish washing liquid and I have looked around as well.

Today, I re-stumbled upon Human Heart Nature. I have tried their products before. I was not too happy with their tinted lip moisturizer but then again, I might be allergic or overly sensitive to an ingredient they use as I had the same reaction to Chapstick, The Body Shop's Vitamin E lip moisturizer and Burt's Bees. Only two brands work for me, Ilog Maria's lip moisturizer and Shiseido's lip moisturizer. I digress. My point is, I will let this slide.

The other products that I have tried is their feminine wash which was okay and their sunflower oil which was also alright. Other friends gave it a stellar review, I did not like it much because my skin took a long time to absorb the oil. It could be my leather skin at fault. :)

I have read the reviews on the Tough Love Natural Powder Detergent and upon checking their ingredients, the laundry detergent might be something that my baby can use. I will buy one pack first and test it on baby's clothes.

I have also read reviews on the Tough Love Natural Dish Washing Liquid and they were good ones too so I might use this for the bottles, breast pump parts, which I will not be using until after six weeks postpartum. Baby should be able to directly latch to me in the first six weeks.

I will post my review of these products as soon as I am able to use them. There are other brands in the market that are more pricey and has more following but the ingredients also include synthetic ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment